<VV> Car for sale

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 09:15:42 EDT 2006

 For Sale - 1966 Corvair Corsa (clone)
Afer much consideration and discussion with the GoNed race team chief financial officer, I’ve decided to sell my 1966 Silver Corsa coupe. The body of the car was restored around 2001. The 140 HP engine and suspension was “replaced” in 2004 with the parts from my “Deer Hunter.” The car is in great shape but not quite perfect. The modifications include:

About 13000 miles since overhaul
0.030 over pistons and cylinders
Otto 20 cam
All recip stuff balanced
Steve Goodman heads with set screwed valve seats
Steve Goodman carbs with vent tubes
Electric fuel pump
New stock oil pump
Pertronics I ignition
Flamethrower coil
Individual air cleaners
Power coated shrouds
Extractor exhaust
Mid 80s Z-28 wheels
Factory quick steering
Heavy duty springs have been cut
Rear sway bar (Jeff Rapp’s)
Warren’s heim joints to control rear camber change (not lower control arms)
Braided steel brake lines
Dual master cylinder
Corvair Motorsports Kevlar brake shoes
All new wheel cylinders and lines
NexTech Racing seats
3 point harness for driver
2 VDO cylinder head temperature gauges
VDO oil pressure gauge
VDO oil temperature gauge
VDO volt meter
Rebuilt heater box
DIN (JVC) stereo installed in dash
2 front door speakers
2 speakers behind rear seat

The car runs great and is tons of fun to drive. I have autocrossed the car and have done very well in it. I have also entered the car in concours and done very well. I’m selling this car only so I can buy the formula car that’s currently for sale, so this is a limited time sale. The car is located 10 miles south of Wichita, KS. My asking price is $8000 but I’ll take more :^).

You can see pictures at:  http://members.cox.net/66corvair/
Go to the silver coupe page. I’ll provide more if requested.

Ned