<VV> Re: Vairy 8

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 27 11:03:28 EDT 2006

Gary,

There are actually two (2) of the same Vairy 8 only different colors.
At our Wally World, I found an olive drab one on a single-card and the
flat blue one in the ten-pack.  You've actually found something
different than what some of us have because (at least in my case) the
flat blue hasn't been reported as being available in the single-car
blister pack until now.  Though I already have it, I wouldn't mind
seeing it so I can tell others what to look for when asked.

Kevin Spargur
'67 Monza HT
Jacksonville, Florida