<VV> survey of masses.......

Robert O'Brien bob0017 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 13:26:15 EDT 2006

Hola VV,
I also have heard "bad" things about Armoral yet I didn't heed anyone's warning and have been using this product successfully on my vinyl seating, dash, sun visors and convertible top.  I am very happy with the results and so is my vinyl.  I do garage my cars and would never apply Armorall in the direct sun.  Under trees or some such shade is definately recommended. How about buying a car cover to ...ahem, cover you until you do get access to a garage?
Bob O

Robert O'Brien
bob0017 at earthlink.net
Nothing Compares to Corvairs