<VV> survey of masses.......

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 28 15:42:38 EDT 2006

I have heard through the years of cracking dashes and
such when using Armourall(Maybe cause of the alcohol
content and/or applied in direct sun).
I even seen one silicone product in an aeroasol can
would actually rot the tires in 6 months time(Actually
caused them to seperate tread and I cannot remember
the name of it, but was an artificial shiney looking
crap.)
I would have to agree with the 303, but it is hard to
acquire, so as a good second, and I do mean a good
second, would be what used to be called "Formula 2000"
or did it used to be called "Formula 2001"???
Nonetheless, it has been renamed, seeing how that year
passed by already, to "F-21" and still is in that lime
green bottle, put out by Turtle Wax.(Available at
Advance Auto and Auto Zone, and several other general
auto parts stores.) I have used it for nearly 15
years, on tires, interior, and household items, and it
does grand for protecting, and not really so much
artificial shine as Armourall. Although, neither
product is supposed to be applied in the Sunlight. The
F-21 is light years better than Armourall IMHO.
Danny

Hi,

I have to say the same thing. I've used Armorall for
many years on
several
vehicles (Vair and others) and never had any problems.
I've probably
never
applied it in the direct sun admittedly as I tend to
do my cleaning
chores
in the evening.

What sort of problems have people had?