<VV> judson supercharger kit for sale

gangelli at adelphia.net gangelli at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 28 20:15:17 EDT 2006

hello all .I have decided to go in a different direction with the powerplant for my sprint wagon and I have a judson supercharger kit for sale . It is almost complete ,one oil line needs to be made and I think one idler pulley found to replace a missing one. I have modified the carb base to take a weber progressive 2 barrel I have a 32/36 dgev I was going to use. It is epoxied on so it can be removed to allow the original stromberg carb to be used.I did match port the intake on the supercharger . It is lightly used I have not run it but took it apart and the vanes and center slots are in very good shape showing no wear.comes with the marvel oiler but does  not include  the carb. you will have to fabricate a linkage depending on what carb you run the original judson cross link is included which was to be used with the stock stromberg ww 1bbl carb .If no serious interest here it will be posted on ebay.I will try to have pictures to see but do not right now. this is for the early 145 engines auto or manual .I am asking 950.00$ thank you  I also have for sale my custom 62 greenbrier hot rod style tweed interior in gray and purple ,yellow truck with purple flames far too much custom stuff to list ,fully pwder coated shrouds,front and rear performance suspension etc..  15 inch wheels. I must sell cost over 20,000$ to build 10 yrs ago .110 4spd car engine.  not perfect but very nice  will answer questions will try to post photos . it needs minor things finished door seals,fuzzies,some final electrical hook ups for stereo and dash . asking 7500.00 or best offer . regards jeff angelli buffalo NY