<VV> no lights

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 30 01:38:35 EDT 2006

Hmmmm..... NOW that I actually looked at the book, it appears that the tail,
stop, and dome lights are all on the same fuse.  The dome light works,
right?  So, likely the problem is elsewhere.  Have you checked the main
connector in the engine compartment for corrosion?  Sounds like that would
have been done when the new harass (an lclc term) was installed.  So, has
the stop switch gone out of adjustment AND the tail lights lost their ground
all at the same time?  Strange things happen on old cars.

Later, JR