<VV> Gas prices (no Corvair)

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sat Sep 30 02:54:08 EDT 2006

> And -- FYI -- the government is way too stupid and impotent to be
> able to control gas prices with enough precision to affect an election!

Indeed. Meanwhile it is an international industry thing, we around here
have the same price curve. This does not exclude that governments before
elections do everything to avoid additional costs for their voters,
but they have no control overall.

>> and the gas companies laugh at us all the way to the bank, as they say.

You bet.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep