<VV> Gas prices (no Corvair) (Humor?)

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Sep 30 11:03:11 EDT 2006

The oil companies (and their OPEC conspirators) know that they have us
over the old oil barrel. (pun intended)

Two words - alternate energy! In other terms, wind, solar, and in
particular - biofuel! Looks like we're going to have to plow under all
the surplus corn and wheat fields in the Mississippi valley and return
it to its original prairie sawgrass. God didn't put it there by
accident. He knew we'd need it one day. LOL

-Mark