<VV> Need front lower control arms-64 FC

aircooled6 at prodigy.net aircooled6 at prodigy.net
Sat Sep 30 14:10:22 EDT 2006

Due to a botched job by the shop that could "no problem" replace the
bushings in my lower control arms, I am in need of a pair of them.

Lower control arms - 64 Greenbrier.  Need both sides.  They bent the
hell out of them, even cracked a corner.  Oh, and used a cutting
torch to remove the ball joints, burning a hole in that part of one arm.

If you have a pair you can sell me, please email me.  My budget is
tight (aint everyone's), but I will do what I have to as I need the
thing back on the road asap.  I have already spent almost a month on
this project as I can only work on it one or two days a week and its
one thing after another.   Arrrrgh.

Ill be ordering another set of bushings on Monday as well.

I guess Ill work on the 67 today instead.  Brakes and alignment.

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX (76180)  (If you happen to be around Dallas/
Ft worth, Ill come and get them)