<VV> Imports/fuel mileage

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 15:24:51 EDT 2006

Buy American? My DODGE Ram, an American vehicle is 'Assembled in Mexico'
with parts 'made in Mexico', with proffits going to Europe, Daimler
Chrysler. American made/assembled vehicles have parts made elsewhere.
Doesn't matter what you buy or where you buy it, some of your money is
somehow going to another country in one way or another.

I had a Pontiac Grand-AM, contantly got 33mpg with a heavy right foot. I'm
sure I could have gotten more than 35mpg if I had wanted to, I didn't. ggg

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine