<VV> Imports (No Corvair)

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Sat Sep 30 18:34:48 EDT 2006

> Alright guys, enough! Lets put this subject to bed. Or move it to talk..

Yep. But first replace the word "American" by "German" for my view.
I guess I should dump my Corvair if I apply this mentality. Thanks for
this idea.

Better not. It is ridiculous nowadays, if only because of all the
private share holders who are in the end behind the big "national"
companies. For some of you guys this planet is even smaller than it
really is.

  Thomas

--
Thomas Stingl  Karlsruhe, Germany http://corvair.de Skype: dl5sbs
CORSA - Swiss Corvair Club      1961 Rampside       ULTRA EuroRep