<VV> Odometer font

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sat Sep 30 20:25:08 EDT 2006

    On trying to refresh the odometer wheels, in my vairs, with new numbers, I've tried to find the original font without results. Have found similar ones but, not the real one. After searching on my Windows files, tried the internet without results. Do somebody know which font is it ?
    BTW, I have finished decals for metric early speedmeter, miles and metric Spyder speedmeter, Spyder tach., and voltmeter (Corvaireized VDO in place of vacuum/boost).

    As always... thanks in advance for any info.

    Daniel Monasterio