<VV> UPDATE ON "GM ANNOUNCES CORVAIR 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION!"

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sun Apr 1 20:26:19 EDT 2007

     Boogercrab - No joking at 50 - be genuine. One dollar per year or
fears for tears. Storage Charles gives the dog bark'lies not the kind
weeds grow by shop up Northwets funny colored mushrooms maybe moss on
that one of a kind deal. No phone, no shirt no servist. No address, what
Charles go time for? You bet. Corsa Communiques conversation with o'win
McGowin if Charles stops adz wood stays unsplit, Communique in financial
bauhaus if no adz being axed by Charles.

     In Gnarles we trust, Corvairs rust Charles. It's either
incomprehensible luna ads or dues increased? Fast and bulbous! Time
again to channel Laura Palmer and Bob. Ask Betty to hurry up on Boo
plate special Charles must read all unsent requests parts still no
phone, e mail or snails pace. Gabba gabba hey.

Portland Charles
April 1 2007