<VV> Clutch Burning Video from SECC Autocross

sarahvair at juno.com sarahvair at juno.com
Tue Apr 3 08:38:57 EDT 2007

Hey Everyone:
Below is a video of "The Flying Pig" and what a bad pig it is/was.  A little background.  Friday before the autocross event it rained pretty hard, so Donnie Bird thought it was a prime opportunity to go and make use of the skid pad.  The video is one of his many trips to the pad that afternoon.
Also, once you are on utube to the right you will notice some other links to videos that were made throughout the weekend.  I encourage you to check these out. It's a great representation of a potential course in '09.   It's a very nice facility and this is the facility we will be using for the Jacksonville Convention in 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvNqsIqt5fc
Sarah