<VV> NECC choice of track day at Convention

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 18:01:15 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/3/2007 10:47:27 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corsa at corvair.org writes:

<We are trying to limit the time people stay at the convention  hotel. With
the old schedule, we forced people to get to the convention site  on Sunday,
run the NECC event on Monday, sit for a day, and then the  convention starts
Wednesday with the Concours.

Do you have to enter 'Darth' in the NECC event? Can't you pull a  'Seth'
VBG> and borrow a car?

--H

Yeah - Chuck, You don't have to drive it on Tuesday, I would happily drive
it for you! - Seth