<VV> wiring diagrams

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Tue Apr 3 19:10:16 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/3/2007 2:42:29 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
GBrandes at loebermotors.com writes:

Would  the person that sells the wiring diagrams let me know off line how
I can  get one and how much.  Thanks.

Guy  Brandes

Hi Guy,
I think that you want AeroNed. He's got large colored diagrams. But his
still don't show you what is inside all those switches such as the turn and
headlight switch. So if you are interested in seeing the connections inside  these
things, then you want to get a copy of my book, THE CLASSIC CORVAIR for  these
wiring diagrams.

Regards,
Bob Helt