<VV> Corvair Swap Meet In NJ

Vairtec at optonline.net Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Apr 3 20:41:06 EDT 2007

The New Jersey Association of Corvair Enthusiasts (NJACE) will host its
annual "Garage Sale" all-Corvair Swap Meet on Saturday, April 21, 2007,
rain or shine, starting at 9:00 AM and ending at 3:00 pm.  The date is two
weeks later than our traditional "first Saturday in April" so as to have
warmer weather.

The location is Shuster Park, Franklin Borough, NJ.  This is just off Route
23 in the northwest portion of the state.   We'll have a large covered
pavilion, great parking, restrooms, and food and refreshments on site.

No fees!  This swap meet is free of charge to buyers, sellers, and lookers.

Directions From Route 23 North or South in Franklin Boro:  Turn west onto
High Street (you can only turn one direction on High Street off Route
23).  Landmarks at High Street are Frank's Service Center (a yellow
building) and a bank on the other side of High Street.  Proceed two blocks
on High Street and turn left on Buckwheat.  You will see the Franklin Fire
House on this corner. Go one block on Buckwheat and turn right... you have
arrived at Shuster Park.  Look for NJACE signs after turning on High Street.

GPS coordinates [N-41 degrees 0.07.208' W-074 degrees 34.991'].

If you have any questions, contact me at Vairtec at optonline.net, or call
201-707-1677.

Robert W. Marlow
Vairtec at optonline.net