<VV> SECC autocross video

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:26:35 EDT 2007

Assuming Eddie will setup the course, he'll have a stop box.  If you have
enough speed to get to where Eddie's car was, you'll DNF thru the stop cone.
  I doubt you can make that last 90 w/that much much speed anyhow, and end
up in the weeds and take out the lights.... like I almost did this
weekend.... 2 of my four runs.

What is it you always say?  "The only thing to do at the finish is screw
up"?  I did twice - I down geared to 2nd to get the weight of the car on the
front wheels... which took the weight off the rear...which then came around
on me.  Ended up 90 degrees where I should of been about 3 feet from the
light.

It IS a great course, and a great facility.

Barry