<VV> a/c for early model corvair

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Apr 5 17:49:28 EDT 2007

My first recommendation is this. Buy the installation instructions from
Clark's! While it's written for the dealer-installed kit, it gives
invaluable instructions on what you need for a COMPLETE system. So many
times, sellers only have the major components, yet it is the "details"
that make the difference in whether it's a good installation or a
miserable one. Things like grommets, fasteners, hole sizes and
locations, etc. are invaluable in not only installing a system, but in
stripping one out of a car. In stripping a car, don't miss anything, or
you'll live to regret it! Also, be sure the seller has ALL the pieces!

-Mark C (Prez of the Air'Vair Group for air conditioned Corvairs)