<VV> April Fools Issue

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Thu Apr 5 20:38:06 EDT 2007

I got my Comminique today and the article about Don Schneider accident has
some false info in it.  They list his son Larry as also died in the crash,
well guess what Don only had daughters and Larry was his son-in-law.
If this was another April fools issue then I hope that the price for the
Dinner Cruise is wrong as for $75 you should get a cruise to Niagara Falls.
John Sweet