<VV> paint code 61 loadside

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Thu Apr 5 22:28:40 EDT 2007

That would be Cameo White with a Cardinal Red stripe.

BTW I happen to have all the interior trim and exterior paints listed
for Corvairs on an Excel spreadsheet. Also all the options (except
not-GB FC's) on another Excel spreadsheet, if anyone is interested.
These spreadsheets have been made available to the Stock Corvair Group.

-Mark C