<VV> Wanted: EM conv tinted drivers galss

Robert Hawley iamrgh at charter.net
Fri Apr 6 19:05:52 EDT 2007

Howdy all,  My 1963 Corvair Spyder convert is currently in the paint shop. Years ago I had to replace the drivers door and the replacement door had clear glass - the car originally came with tinted glass all-around. While the doors are apart, I hope to replace the left door main front glass with the correct "Soft-Ray" tinted glass so that the color tint matches in all windows. The "Soft-Ray" logo is important and the date code (if there is one) is not so important. Does anyone have this glass for a reasonable price?  I am asking the Corvair community for info and have contacted Corvair vendors and hope to be able to get the glass within two weeks when the car painting is finished. Thanks for any help. Off line reply preferable. Bob Hawley