<VV> 67 Corvair Website, Wilma's Photos, All Over And Under.

LastHamlet lasthamlet at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 8 09:50:45 EDT 2007

Hello All,
 I have updated Wilma's Website, and added three more
pages of her restore process, and some good ideas that
went into her. All are recent photos, and pretty
decent quality. Some you may really want a good look
at, as she has some really good ideas in her.
 The page has no harmful code, or web cookies, so if
you have visited it before you will have to reload or
refresh your view upon arrival.(Else you will just see
the old version of the page that your browser stored.)

There are links to the individual pages on her home
page, that show the interior restore, underbody
restore, and some good ideas on one page.
I have small captions under the photos, that are
brief details, but will have to finish up the info
page to give a better recollection.
 So, 4 of the 6 pages are complete, and the Info page
should be done by next month. However, the finish-up
page will not come to I get her repainted.(Maybe
Spring 2008)
www.lasthamlet.com/Wilma

If you would rather type that in your browser
yourself, remember the only upper case letter is the
"W" in Wilma, all else is lower case.
In case you only want to view certain pages...
The Interior restore page is:
www.lasthamlet.com/Wilma2

The Underbody restore page is:
www.lasthamlet.com/Wilma3

Her Good Ideas Page is:
www.lasthamlet.com/Wilma4

However, as I mentioned, all of these links are on the
main page, and all are just basic photos and text, no
harmful code... I know, I built the entire thing, and
had to do it all from dial-up... That took literally
days to complete.
So, I hope you all like the site.

All The Best Regards,
Danny Barber