<VV> Re: April Fools Issue

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sun Apr 8 09:16:14 EDT 2007

All,

    The mentioned sentence below was meant to remind people that it was
April and prevent 100 orders for crate motors

    ONLY two articles are spoofs.  and they are well identified.  those two
(some) are practical joke.  the rest ARE Practical.

Its a good issue.  except for maybe the president's column.   Seems it is
always an issue for April.   Maybe, next year, I'll suggest the President's
column be omitted.

I'm going back to lurk mode now.  As it will be a balmy 45 today,  I might
actually drive one of my Corvairs;  maybe to go look at electric vehicles,
seems to be a viable option for commuting.

tim mahler
not a writer by trade