<VV> Phoenix Charlie

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 8 22:08:32 EDT 2007

It just goes to show there are LOTS of potential customers and CORSA members
still out there!

I wonder if Joan and Cal have seen any new customers from their ads in
Classic Motorsports....

Personally, I think, if Vintage Tractor owners, and West Coast Female
Bikers, can have their own publications at Chapters/Borders, why wouldn't a
genuine glossy Corvair mag sell on those same shelves?

Regards,
Joel