<VV> Re: chrome work in syracuse ny

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 06:26:47 EDT 2007

we have a set of rampy handles at the platers now...will let you know soon
how much and how well  he does.  they are apart and drilled / tapped  to go
back together.  he saw no troubles with the housing. he does  similar truck
latches for old fire trucks all the time. he  has done a  lot of great work for me
in the past , both corvettes , all my vair stuff , lots  of boat stuff , and
high dollar old chrysler stuff   that came out  looking extremely good..  gets
tough to do good work now , mainly because  of the pollution controls and
regulations out there. they watch him like a hawk  on discharges. this counts for
some of the costs involved.
his phone number for questions is (315) 472-8149  sandy.  he has  a backlog.
he does lots of fire dept , race car ,and street rod stuff this  time of
year.
regards, tim colson