<VV> Convention Clarification

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Mon Apr 9 09:36:34 EDT 2007

Hiya--

There is no sign up for the Heritage Museum. Admission is free. The
description for the Meadowbrook Hall and Leader Dog School is in the April
Communique on page 19. The dates/times listed in the article are correct.
The dates/times listed on the registration form are incorrect.

Sorry for the errors.

--H