<VV> April fools issue......

Gary Swiatowy GarySwiatowy at SummitLubricants.com
Mon Apr 9 09:49:53 EDT 2007

Well, I'm still waiting for my issue.
But in any event, I find it rather humorous the amount of people who are
upset about it. Remember, this is a club magazine, and we are supposed
to have a little fun with this hobby. I wonder if some of the anger came
from those who fell for the spoofs?

I'm editor of the Niagara Frontier Corvair Club newsletter, and did a
little spoofing of my own this issue. I made some outlandish statements
and from what I hear some are angry, and did fall for
them...........<GGGGGGG>

Orson Wells did it right in 1939 with his radio broadcast of war of the
worlds causing panic in the streets. I can only aspire to that much
greatness. When the Communique does that as well, they will have
arrived!

Gary Swiatowy
Has a sense of humor..........