<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Mon Apr 9 15:21:33 EDT 2007

I couldnt agree more, i have never understood why people thought these were so cool. I personally dont replace my bearing enough times in my engines life time to warrent something like this and to be  honest the stock bearing will usually last just as long as say your rod bearings which then the quick change isnt needed. kind of a foolish aftermarket product in my opinion but hey you know what every one says about opinions :) curt

From: "Ron" <ronh at owt.com>