<VV> Ultra on evilBay?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Apr 9 16:12:13 EDT 2007

Hey guys,
Someone has listed UV 490 on eBay... it looks very neglected... somewhere in
the Pacific NW... anyone know this coach?

Back in February I helps Clyde Stanton and his wife get back on the dusty
trail in his UltraVan... I got my parts back on Saturday, my coil, and
distributor cap and wires... what a great guy... and what a FINE coach he's got, too...
Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know he made it to Florida, and then
all the way back home on my "slightly broken in" parts... "Made it without a
hitch!" he said...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe