<VV> Now blower bearing debate

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 9 18:22:42 EDT 2007

OK.I'm preparing to order a cam, gear, and blower bearing.  I thought
that I had finalized my choice on the blower bearing, when a
controversy (as so often happen on the list) erupted.

As far as the bearing goes: Aluminum, steel, or billet...that is the
question.  I'm not opposed to paying for a quality product if it will
improve performance and maintenance and has a favorable relation to
the expense of its purchase.  If you have had experience (or know
someone who has) with any or all of the above, I would like to hear
from you.

Opinions and suggestions off line, please.

Thank you for your support.

Stephen U