<VV> What's this car worth?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Apr 9 23:19:28 EDT 2007

OK, no one  has responded this way yet...

The 140 engine you refer to, if it has 14K miles and original, is a 140
cubic inch! Not 140 HP! gggg

So, it is not an optional engine unless other data is indicated.

If it is a 140 HP, then it is not a 14 k mile original car. PERIOD!!!!!

A 4 speed is rare in a 1960 model.

I also do not recall beige interiors, just the popular gray.

Maybe I should buy it and put it next to my 1957 Olds 98 with 15K miles...

Frank DuVal