<VV> What's it worth...............

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Apr 10 05:23:54 EDT 2007

OK, back in January, a 66 Dodge Coronet plain jane 4-door sold for big
bucks.
Yeah, it was a Hemi car! Desireable? I wonder........
Rare? Certainly!

Remember, way back "in the day" the idea was to get the stripper model with
the big motor for a sleeper.
Looks to me that's what this Corvair is.
Is it worth as much as that Hemi Car...........certainly not
But I think its value may be more than you think.............
And to a 4-door guy, it might be a real find!

Gary Swiatowy