<VV> Carburetor parts ID by casting numbers.

Sandra Suckow ssuckow at bmi.net
Tue Apr 10 11:29:58 EDT 2007

I am looking for a parts breakdown by casting number for carburetor parts. I thought I had one but cannot seem to find it. I do not know where I got it Possibly at a national convention, I do have my Rochester Master parts catalogs going way back however they do not cross reference any parts by casting numbers. And we have one club member whose 140 primary carbs have been assembled with both early and late venturi clusters. anyone know who or where to get a copy of this chart??

Dick Suckow
columbiabasincorvairs at hotmail.com