<VV> Ohio Title humor

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Apr 10 16:37:11 EDT 2007

At 09:15 AM 4/10/2007, Connie Brummer wrote:
>The highly motivated court house employees here in Iowa titled the
>65 Corsa as a Corsica.    I had to produce a copy of the previous
>owners title to convince them I actually knew what I owned and
>correct the title.

Virginia believes my red Lakewood is a 4-door sedan.    PO title
clearly stated "Station Wagon".

At least they did get the VIN right.   A while back I titled a
motorcycle... I had to chase around because the VIN had a B in place
of a Z...  title showed KB750xxxxxxx etc.    That's how the previous
VA title listed the VIN, but when *I* went to title it in my name it
got kicked back, said no such vehicle existed etc.    Went around and
around to get that one fixed...

I'm almost afraid to try to correct the Lakewood title at this
point.    I know if I ever get stopped in it I'm likely to catch flak
because the registration also says 4-door sedan.

Meanwhile, the '65 'Brier says "Station Wagon" on the title.

tony..