<VV> The 3 Greatest Corvair Improvements

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 10 15:35:46 EDT 2007

I beg your pardon! Mine failed in less than 100 miles. Went from no
noise at all to screaming like a banshee, and I was babying it as it got
louder and louder. They do NOT give months or years of warning! They can
and do fail without warning. I know, because it happened to me. Just ask
the many attendees at the DACC Homecoming (where I ended up spending all
Saturday scrounging up the parts, tools, and services, not to mention
the teardown and reassembly time) if you want witnesses. You can start
with Ken Hand. And don't ever call me a liar again.

I stand by my original decision.

-Mark