<VV> ohio title,new mexico connection

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Apr 10 23:48:13 EDT 2007

Ohio's been doing some screwy things with titles lately. Like for
instance, they only recognize "2D" and "4D" and don't mention whether
it's a sedan, hardtop, or convertable. So the guy with the coupe that
they made into a convertable ought to come to Ohio, where there IS no
such designation. He would have had no problem registering it, because
the conversion wouldn't have made any difference in the registration.
LOL

-Mark