<VV> Mufflers 64 Monza

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Apr 11 11:01:56 EDT 2007

Hi Allen,

Be aware that not all "turbo mufflers" are the same.  I personally like
the Walker DynoMax mufflers, but in any case I'd suggest listening to a
car with the brand you want, or find out what is on a car you like.
BTW, Walker makes one that is just about a perfect replacement for an
early muffler, I put one on our Greenbrier.  I think it was #17742.
Very nice sound.

Most of them use 2" pipes, so you'll need a reducing bushing to fit.

--Bryan