<VV> REGISTRATION OPEN for all 3 NECC Track Events

RedBat01 at aol.com RedBat01 at aol.com
Wed Apr 11 19:55:57 EDT 2007

It's Official!

Registration is now OPEN for ALL THREE CORVAIR TRACK EVENTS being sponsored
by the Northeast Corvair Council  (NECC)!  Registration forms are available at:

 http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/page2.html

NECC will be conducting Time Trials at three sports car racing tracks in
2007.  Here are the tracks, dates and prices:

POCONO (5/11/07) $175.00
WATERFORD HILLS (7/24/07) $150.00
LIME ROCK (8/26/07) $295.00

Discounts:  If you register for two of these track events, we'll give you a 5
percent discount.  And if you register for all three track events, we'll give
you a 10 percent discount.

BEWARE!   The discounts for Pocono are running out fast!   Instead of getting
a discount, a late fee will kick in soon!  So sign up now!  Refer to the
registration forms for details.  Pocono is just a month away, so please hurry!

All makes and models of cars are eligible to run with us at these three
events.  However, we should point out that the Waterford Hills event is being h
eld
in conjunction with the Corvair Society of America's national convention, so
we expect the field to be filled with Corvairs at that particular event.

At Pocono, we'll be having a Team Relay adder for no additional cost.  The
Waterford Hills event will also include a "Taste of the Track" event for the lo
price of only $29 per driver.  And we'll be having a Corvair car show at Lime
Rock for $10 per car.

Al Lacki for the Northeast Corvair Council.
redbat01 at aol.com