<VV> April Communique

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Apr 12 14:05:39 EDT 2007

The solution is mailing First Class in an envelope instead of via magazine bulk rate.  In the latter case, delivery is at the discretion of the postal service.  First Class mail would, of course, raise the cost and having a first class option would increase the workload.  Take it up with your director.

Dave Keillor