<VV> April commuique or April fools

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Apr 12 14:37:25 EDT 2007

I think I currently have an "Option A" membership ?

I would just like to receive my Communiqué before someone else comes from
100 miles away to buy a Corvair that's 2 miles from me !

The USPS is the "usual suspect" of course, since I live the aforementioned
100 miles from LA, who probably gets their mail long before I do, and it's a
2 hour drive.

Maybe sending the Communiqué via the "1st Class Option" would pay for itself
(if enough members opted for it) ?

Hey, here's another idea :

Maybe have an online version of the mag, for members only ?

CORSA could email new ads via VV to club members ?  Maybe have a watch list
to which we could subscribe, for extra cost ?

Chaz
Currently just 1 - 1967 Monza