FW: <VV> April commuique or April fools HUMOR???

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu Apr 12 14:43:13 EDT 2007

Well all,

I'm guessing Harry and Mike spend a lot of time delaying the sending out
of some people's issues and I'm guessing that a bit of time is also
spent pre shredding individual issue before they are sent to the post
office.  I think they do this because they like to mess with some of you
and then see your reaction on VV.  I'm afraid, from the condition that I
have received magazines from the post office, I KNOW where the blame
should be placed.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

Well at least someone is getting their copy damaged or not here it is
the twelveth of April and still no mag for me which is unusual because I
have always gotten it by the 5th of each month if not sooner, it just
seams this happens every year at this time for me.