<VV> COMMUNIQUE' PDF ONLINE VERSION

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Apr 12 16:10:55 EDT 2007

OK, that was fast (Verizon quasi-DSL, 768 K) - I couldn't even time it.

Nice too.  We should do that !

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rod Murray" <rmurray at anaheimducks.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2007 1:03 PM
Subject: <VV> COMMUNIQUE' PDF ONLINE VERSION

Gang, there is no perfect solution, mine is just a suggestion to push this
in the right direction.  Fyi, I just timed the download of our april vintage
newsletter on my computer.  Pdf format with lots of gfx & pictures.  I have
dsl vs dial-up, and download took only 4 seconds...your mileage may
vary...here's a link that you can use to check on your computer - whatever
it is, that's how long it takes.

http://www.vintagecorsa.com/Newsletter%20Menu.html

  look...The Communiqué is made using some software like PageMaker
  or Quark...Either way, the end result could be easily converted to PDF !

  Send it to me, I'll convert them to PDF and load them to the site :))

  For pete's sake, PDF taking a long time to download as compared
  to what? the communiqué getting in your hands few days late? :))

Rod
Vintage corsa pub & web...mostly pub on the weekends :)
66 monza convt
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/