<VV> Fender skirts

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 19:44:30 EDT 2007

From: airvair
Subject: Re: Fender Skirts

That may explain why Smitty made them in the first place. The '64's had
all that wheel well and rocker trim, and it was a "quick and dirty" (or
should I say "easier") way of avoiding the trouble/expense of having to
make a set of wheel well trim for it. After all it IS ;o) a '64 wagon!
  Mark you simply must get out of the bar and come out to the lot where the cars are at the next convention.  My wagon will be there with its fender skirts on.  They will be mounted on fenders which have the proper and required fender trim for 64 Monza wagons.  Dog legs, rockers, and radius trim.  I never took the easy way out on anything in my life.               Smitty