<VV> Fact vs. Fiction...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 12 19:55:08 EDT 2007

  Fact: IF We go online with the communiqué the username/password
  will be pirated to the highest bidder. Millions of Strange folks will
  read our magazine.

  Fiction: You can't do that with the actual magazine - the goober
  juice used in da fiber of the paper destroys even the most advanced
  color copiers. Also, when it's lent to others, it self destructs
  instantly. Trust me, it does !

  ----

  Fact: a Pdf version is 2 Megs. a Hefty download!

  Fiction: I'd rather wait until 15th of the month to get my
  copy than wait minutes for a darn 2 meg file to download ! wheww!
  I live in fingersville, no SLD or LSD or DSL here bubba....
  (We get the playboy channel though)

  ---

  Fact: CORSA is a very progressive organization.

  Fiction: 99% of the members do not have computers, lets be fair to all
  those who refuse to yield to radial tires & other nasty technology.

  ---

  Fact: VV has only 20 or 30 members. ok...Maximum 60 on sunny days.

  Fiction: As long as _one member_ lacks a PC, we'll remain in the 1960's
  with our mindset too.

  ---

  Fact: We discussed this digital thingie last year

  Fiction: and as usual, we're discussing it again this year -
  so take it up with your director who has no clue what
  digital thingie is  :))

  -----

  Tony Irani
  Charlotte, NC