<VV> Vintage Times ONLINE VERSION

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 12 22:24:19 EDT 2007

In a message dated 4/12/2007 1:03:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
rmurray at anaheimducks.com writes:

Gang,  there is no perfect solution, mine is just a suggestion to push this
in the  right direction.  Fyi, I just timed the download of our april vintage
newsletter on my computer.  Pdf format with lots of gfx &  pictures.  I have
dsl vs dial-up, and download took only 4 seconds...your  mileage may
vary...here's a link that you can use to check on your computer -  whatever it is,
that's how long it takes.

_http://www.vintagecorsa.com/Newsletter%20Menu.html_
(http://www.vintagecorsa.com/Newsletter%20Menu.html)

Rod - I've heard of some sneaky ways to get people to read the newsletter
you publish, but this one takes the cake! <just kidding!> -  Seth