back to Corvair improvements, was: <VV> Novas and Vairs

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Apr 13 13:06:30 EDT 2007

Which would you rather get hit with, tar or feathers? (G)

But seriously, not every car is advanced as the air-cooled Corvair, and
has to fall back on the antiquated waterpumper system. And give me a
Tatra any day! Please! Preferably one of the last generation ones. :o)

As DACC likes to say, "Corvairs, not 40 years old, just 40 years ahead."

-Mark