<VV> Novas and Vairs

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Apr 13 14:57:55 EDT 2007

No, just factory issue. Last time I checked, Blizzik's were too pricy
for factory issue. (G)

I find front drivers without traction control to be squirrley handlers
in the winter. So I've only had one front driver without it. As I said,
I think it ought to be mandatory for front drivers.

I'm glad for you that you can adapt to front drive. I can't. Therefore,
for me, it's either rear drive OR (if absolutely necessary) front drive
with mandatory traction control.

-Mark