<VV> 1966 "Corvette Killer" Corvair built by GM Engineer on eBay

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 18:53:49 EDT 2007

not a bad profit i would say. Obviously the owner bought it from the auction just to re-sell it for a profit on e-bay hhmmm......so i guess that anyone that once worked for GM as an engineer could put a v-8 in a vair and sell it as "Corvair built by GM engineer" and sell it for a rediculous amount.? curt

From: "Dave Foster" <NeighborDave at adelphia.net>