<VV> Clear coating-painting trim parts

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 22:32:40 EDT 2007

Bob,

I did the head light bezels on my '66 like that about two years ago
and they still look good. As long as you don't subject them to bad
conditions, they should stay good. If you clear coat them you lose the
ability to polish them again. I plan on leaving my as is and repolish
them if they dull a little.

Marc Sheridan
Waverly, OH